The PMI KM Mono Stage Actuator is manufactured with a linear guide and ballscrew unit. The KM series is optimally designed to save space, by combining the carriage of the linear guideway and nut of the ballscrew to a complete Carriage-Nut. This carriage-nut serves to operate efficiently with the U rail designed for high rigidity thus achieving high accuracy in this limited space. This system is designed in such a compact manner that it will save you time during installation.
The KM’s have two rows with Gothic-arch grooves designed to contact 45° which results in equal loading in all four directions (radial, reversed radial & side to side). Such equal loading is suitable for various mounting orientations.
Based by model, the KM series come in the following Carriage-Nut Options
- A Type: A single carriage-nut with standard length
- B Type: Two carriage-nuts with standard length
- C Type: A sing carriage-nut with short length
- D Type: Two carriage-nuts with short length
Note: C and D Types only available for KM30, KM33, KM45 & KM55 models.
- Heights: 20-65 mm
- Width: 40-130mm
- Wide Range of Geometrical Moment of Inertia around X & Y Axis
Please contact our Application Engineering Department to help size y our linear actuator today!