Moteck ID10 Actuators are manufactured to perform at one of the highest operating levels in today’s market. The wide range of products offered shows just how diligent and efficient they are as technology and competition advances. Moteck’s linear actuators can be used in furniture, medical care, gate opener, industrial, vehicle, solar tracker and satellite TV applications. These different types of actuators are designed specifically for certain speed requirements, dynamic load ratings, stroke dimensions and even variable water resistance levels.
Industrial Linear Actuators can be used for the following applications:
- Tilt/Pivot – Actuators can be used to tilt objects to certain positions, by pivoting along its degree axis
- Raise/Lower – For instance, a motor shop can use these actuators to raise and lower their motor table to easily remove and install car parts
- Location Movement – If one were to be cutting trees in a lift box, linear actuators can be used via remote key fob to closer to the tree line for user safety
- Close and Open – Industrial grade actuators have a high load capacity allowing for heavy machinery lids to be open and closed at any time
- Maximum Current: 26.4 A @ 12 VDC
- Maximum Speed: 67.1 mm/sec (at no load)
- Stroke Options: 102 to 610 mm
- Certified: RoHS, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3
- Overload Protection by clutch
Industrial actuators are capable of much more, please contact our Application Engineering Department to help you size your linear actuator today!