Moteck FD60 Actuators are manufactured to perform at one of the highest operating levels in today’s market. The wide range of products offered shows just how diligent and efficient they are as technology and competition advances. Moteck’s linear actuators can be used in furniture, medical care, gate opener, industrial, vehicle, solar tracker and satellite TV applications. These different types of actuators are designed specifically for certain speed requirements, dynamic load ratings, stroke dimensions and even variable water resistance levels.
Furniture Linear Actuators can be used for the following applications:
- Desks in offices and work areas. Actuators can lower and lift to operate for workers who perform sitting and standing throughout the day
- Beds that need to change height to suit patients needs: In hospitals, elderly home facilities or at home
- Living Room Furniture: Couches, chairs or sofas integrated to better suit your TV viewing experience at home
- Maximum Current: 6 A @ 12 VDC
- Maximum Speed: 33.3 mm/sec (at no load)
- Stroke Options: 50 to 300 mm
- Certified: EN55014-1
- Duty Cycle: 10%
Industrial actuators are capable of much more, please contact our Application Engineering Department to help you size your linear actuator today!