Multi Axis Ball Screw Type Actuators come assembled in the following four types:
- A (Arm) Type – The type with moving Y Axis Carriage
- G (Gantry) Type – The type with a guide railing at the end of Y Axis for support
- P (Moving Arm) Type – The type with vertically moving Y Axis type
- F (XZ) Type – The type with combination of X axis for horizontal movement and Z axis for vertical movement.
Along with various mounting positions available by arm variation type, each Multi Axis Ball Screw Actuator (minus the F Type) has two or three axis combinations. The XYTH Series offers a combination of ball screw actuators linked together to perform at a highly sophisticated and efficient movement patterns. These Multi Axis systems come assembled with a high precision Rolled Ball Screw – Accuracy class C7 – with a preloaded ball nut. It is supported by precision grade recirculating Linear Guides with preloaded carriages to ensure accuracy and stability. All our actuators come compete with Motor Adaptor Plate and Coupling! This is all included in the price of the actuator. In addition, we offer limit switches that can be mounted on the unit for precise motion control. Our cover plate offers a flush enclosed unit that can prevent pinch points. Stroke lengths can be customized as well as additional carriages.
- Piling Device for Circuit Boards
- Screw-Removal Device
- Pick-and-Place Device for PCB
- Spray Coating Mobile Device
- 3-Dimensional Metal Finishing Device
Please contact our Application Department for assistance in sizing your Linear Actuator.