As a growing company, we are always looking to grow our team. If you are ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to a great team, Accu Tech USA is ready to help you achieve your goals. Positions include: Sales, Engineering, Production, Customer Service, Office Administration, and Marketing.
If you are a team player and want to help with the growth of our business, check back frequently for employment opportunities.
Accu Tech USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401K. Accu Tech USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please submit your resume via email to:
Or mail to:
Accu Tech USA
12339-110 Wake Union Church Road
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Application Engineers are experts in the brands and technologies we represent. The main role of an Application Engineer is to provide all technical support relating to our products, and to help our customers select and apply our technologies. They provide technical product expertise to support both internal and external sales staff while also participating in a technical sales role. This requires a solid engineering background as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly reports to Engineering Manager.
- Be a fast and willing learner in order to become proficient in our current technologies within the first 6 months or less
- Serve as a direct point of contact for customers and sales reps regarding
- RFQs (Requests for Quote) for new projects and applications
- Technical questions about products and technology
- Post-sale technical support
- Manage RFQ’s and new project applications from
- Initial Inquiry Design and Application Pricing/Quotation Close of Sale
- Interface directly with our manufacturers, requiring strong and concise communication skills, as the majority of our vendors speak English as a second language
- Utilize product catalogs and engineering fundamentals to perform calculations to assist in determining product sizing, lifetime calculations, safety factors, etc.
- Provide dimensioned drawings and 3D models to customers for quoted products. This could involve developing drawings and models from scratch
- International travel to vendor locations throughout Asia, Europe, and North America to receive training and build relationships with our vendor contacts
- Domestic travel to support sales reps and distributors with product training and sales development. Application Engineer will also be responsible for on-site technical support or product repair/replacement
- Support all aspects of the business, including sales, supply chain management, customer service, CRM Tool, maintenance and repair, shipping and receiving, etc. based on company needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BSME or BSEE preferred) or equivalent 4-year degree or industry-specific 2 year degree acceptable
- GPA Requirements: Cumulative 3.0 / Major 3.0
- Experience with solid modeling (SolidWorks) and drafting/drawing (AutoCAD or SW)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Good foundations in statics/mechanics and in mechanical design/drawing
- Able to work 40h/week and travel roughly 5-10% of the time
- • Previous work experience in engineering, tech, or customer service
- • Experience with motion control – servo, PLC, HMI, etc.
- • Field Relevant Hobbies/Interests – robotics, programming, teaching, etc.
- • Willing to travel both internationally and domestically
- • Foreign language skills are a plus – Mandarin and/or Spanish
- • Self-motivated and self-starter